GeoGebraWeb – Spreadsheet view and more…
GeoGebra is not only available as a desktop application, but in the web browser too. You can try GeoGebraWeb
Today we are announcing the new Spreadsheet view in GeoGebraWeb. You now have the Algebra, Graphics and Spreadsheet view available in your web browser, all based on HTML5 without the need for any plugins. It is now also working in 44 languages (with Hindi as a new language) and variants.
Our development team is continuously working to make GeoGebraWeb better, faster and add more and more functionality of our desktop application. It would be great if you could give us feedback and suggestions in our GeoGebraWeb User Forum.
What is working now:
- Graphics, algebra, and spreadsheet view
- Tools and style bar of the graphics view
- Input bar
- Open and save ggb files, also with Google Drive
What is coming next in GeoGebraWeb:
- Right-click menus
- Properties dialogs
- CAS view
- GeoGebraWeb offers CAS functionality After some hard work with Simon Weitzhofer, an undergraduate student at Johannes Kepler University, Linz, Austria, we finally published a GeoGebraWeb version which contains a built-in […]
- ChromeApp News, HTML5 GeoGebra We've been working hard to improve the GeoGebra Chrome App.
Some of the improvements include:
The Derivative command (and hence the Tangent Tool) are now working for all functions […]
- Dashed lines in HTML5 With the release of Chrome 23, 3 out of 4 major browsers now support dashed curves in HTML5:
Safari 5.1.2: FAIL
Safari 6: OK
Chrome 16.0.912.77: FAIL
Chrome 23: OK
Firefox 9: OK […]
- Be intuitive Days are passing and the summer conference time is getting closer and closer. In two weeks we (Simon and I) will attend EACA 2012 in Spain, and then CADGME 2012 in Serbia. For both we are […]
- 4.2 Release Candidate GeoGebra 4.2 will be released soon. 21 developers have contributed to this release, so there are many new and exciting features to explore and enjoy! Here are some of the things you can […]
Excelente! GeoGebraWeb vienvenida para los amantes de las ciencias.