GeoGebra with 3D View
As you may know we have been working on adding the 3D View to GeoGebra for a long time now. It’s been a much longer journey than we first imagined. In particular since 2008, the need has arisen to have 3D working first in Java (JOGL), and then with WebGL / HTML5 technologies.
Now, we are ready to show the first beta version of our new GeoGebra Chrome App with 3D View.
Of course we’re still developing the Java desktop version alongside and GeoGebraTube will support displaying 3D files using WebGL / HTML5 as well. Our 3D applets already work on devices with Android 4.4 (and Android 4.3 devices supporting WebGL), for example, Nexus 7 Phones and Nexus 10 Tablets. If you have an iPad you will have to wait for iOS 8 to be released later this year to use our 3D applets on GeoGebraTube.
- Faster, Smaller GeoGebra Applets We were very pleased with how the switch to HTML5 on GeoGebraTube went at the end of last year, and with how the community responded by helping each other to sort out the minor changes […]
- New GeoGebra Tablet Apps with 3D We are pleased to announce that our fully fledged GeoGebra 5 with 3D View is now also available for Android tablets and iPads. We’ve got a little more work to do before we can launch in […]
- GeoGebra for tablets Just corrected the previous post for $50 missing, when @serabe sent a tweet with the image below:
Thanks to all the backers, supporters, people who shared the Kicksterter project […]
- GeoGebra for Phones Beta We’re pleased to announce the first public beta-release of GeoGebra for Android Phones. We’ve already started on an iPhone app, watch this space!
For the first release it will have just […]
- Google Summer of Code 2015 GeoGebra Summer of Code 2015
This summer, GeoGebra was again part of Google Summer of Code (GSoC) supporting young and talented open source coders. We had a very strong field of 64 […]