GeoGebra 3D Grapher Released
We’re pleased to announce that we have now released our new 3D Grapher App for Android. As you can see, it has all the features that you expect from our desktop version’s 3D View such as:
- Geometric objects (spheres, cones, cylinders etc)
- Quadrics (paraboloids etc)
- Nets (now draggable to open & close)
and as it is a 100% native app, it is super fast & smooth. It also works together with the 2D Graphing Calculator App if you want to work with 2D and 3D simultaneously. We’ve already made lots of improvements from the feedback we’ve received from the 30,000+ users who tried the beta version so many thanks to them!
As always, let us know what you think in the GeoGebra Forum or send us an email to email@example.com and tell us what you would like added and improved over the coming months!
Get the GeoGebra 3D Grapher now from the Play Store
- GeoGebra 4.4 Beta Try our brand new GeoGebra 4.4 as Beta! The main new features of this upcoming new desktop version are:
Better, faster CAS View (we’re now using Giac under the hood)
Multiple views […]
- 4.2 Release Candidate GeoGebra 4.2 will be released soon. 21 developers have contributed to this release, so there are many new and exciting features to explore and enjoy! Here are some of the things you can […]
- GeoGebra Tablet Apps We are excited to announce the release of our new GeoGebra Tablet Apps: http://www.geogebra.org/download
Key features include:
Integrated GeoGebraTube Search
Worksheet View for […]
- GeoGebra Graphing Calculator for iPhone We’re pleased to announce the first public preview release of our GeoGebra Graphing Calculator for iPhones!
For the first release it has the Graphics and Algebra Views but we will be […]
- GeoGebra Roadmap As always, our development team is working hard behind the scenes to improve and extend GeoGebra based on the valuable feedback from you, our user community. Today, we would like to let […]