GeoGebra Graphing Calculator Released
We’re pleased to announce the first public release of our GeoGebra Graphing Calculator! It’s for Android phones and tablets right now, iPhone and Windows will follow, watch this space!
For the first release it has the graphics and algebra views but we will be adding lots more features over the coming months. We have prepared the foundations so everything necessary is already working under-the-hood (for example the CAS engine, and you can create – but not yet display – 3D objects).
There are also some extra-cool goodies to enjoy:
- brand-new native equation editor
- long-tap on an object to change its properties
- drag sliders and animate them in the Algebra View
- freehand drawings and shape recognition
- everything is running natively (LaTeX, CAS, graphics drawing etc) so it is super-slick to use
- search, open and save from/to GeoGebraTube
- find out more in our tutorial Graphing Calculator Tutorial
You can download it in the Play Store now for Android phones and tablets – please let us know your ideas for improvements with the “Send Feedback” option or in our Mobile Apps forum.
- GeoGebra for Phones Beta We’re pleased to announce the first public beta-release of GeoGebra for Android Phones. We’ve already started on an iPhone app, watch this space!
For the first release it will have just […]
- GeoGebra Graphing Calculator for iPhone We’re pleased to announce the first public preview release of our GeoGebra Graphing Calculator for iPhones!
For the first release it has the Graphics and Algebra Views but we will be […]
- New GeoGebra Tablet Apps with 3D We are pleased to announce that our fully fledged GeoGebra 5 with 3D View is now also available for Android tablets and iPads. We’ve got a little more work to do before we can launch in […]
- GeoGebra goes Web, Touch, and 3D Today, we have released our new GeoGebra Chrome App and GeoGebra Web App including
a brand-new user interface that works great both with Touch and Mouse, so you can use it on laptops, […]
- GeoGebra with 3D View As you may know we have been working on adding the 3D View to GeoGebra for a long time now. It’s been a much longer journey than we first imagined. In particular since 2008, the need has […]