GeoGebra Groups – Collaboration for Everyone
The GeoGebra community is all about creating and sharing great materials for learning math & science. Thanks to you, we now have more than 300,000 free and interactive worksheets and books.
But wouldn’t it be nice to also hear back from your students or colleagues who you shared your materials with? We think so too! That’s why we have created GeoGebra Groups:
- Supercool and easy collaboration between students and teachers, colleagues, and really just everyone nice out there!
- Invite others using your Group Code
- Post texts, images, videos, pdfs and GeoGebra worksheets to your Group
- Add questions and interactive GeoGebra tasks for your students and give them feedback
- Discuss your ideas with everyone or individual Group members using comments
- Find out how to do all that and more in our GeoGebra Groups Tutorial
Try out our Groups, start to collaborate in a new way, and let us know what you think!
- GeoGebra, the Wikispaces Way GeoGebra and our friends at Wikispaces got together to make using GeoGebra in your Wikispaces classroom fun and easy with our new GeoGebra widget!
Why do we like Wikispaces so much? […]
- Multi-User GeoGebra with Virtual Math Teams (updated) Would you like to work with your friends on GeoGebra? Would you like your students to be able to collaborate in online groups, exploring math together with a shared GeoGebra screen that […]
- GeoGebra (related) competitions The year just began and we already have three great competitions to share with you.
ORBIT GeoGebra Competition
Submit your primary mathematics activity for a chance to win […]
- GeoGebra Enabled Mathematics Curriculum – A Future Perspective This time we have asked P. K. Chaurasia (Ph.D.) from the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT), New Delhi to share his thoughts about GeoGebra and its use in math […]
- GeoGebra 4.4 and HTML5 applets coming 1st December We have some exciting announcements for you:
GeoGebra 4.4 will be released on 1st December 2013. The main change is that the CAS View is much better & faster. You can already […]