Fast, Beautiful LaTeX comes to GeoGebraTube
We’ve made a major change to GeoGebraTube and our Chrome App. We have updated the formula renderer (otherwise known as LaTeX renderer) to use the same version as in the desktop version. This means that mathematical formulas in our applets and web application will now look just as beautiful as they do in GeoGebra’s desktop version. This will work with all existing formula commands as well (for example TableText, FormulaText, FractionText, StemPlot).
Here’s an example of the new version using our new super-pretty formulas:
If you have any questions or suggestions concerning these new updates, please write to us at email@example.com
- ChromeApp News, HTML5 GeoGebra We've been working hard to improve the GeoGebra Chrome App.
Some of the improvements include:
The Derivative command (and hence the Tangent Tool) are now working for all functions […]
- GeoGebraWeb – Spreadsheet view and more… GeoGebra is not only available as a desktop application, but in the web browser too. You can try GeoGebraWeb
in Chrome (works best): http://www.geogebra.org/chrome
or in other […]
- GeoGebra Chrome App released GeoGebra in the browser. That is our new goal. And not just that. With the collaboration with Google, we have developed the GeoGebra Chrome App. It is basically GeoGebra in the browser […]
- Using the Google Chrome App GeoGebra is availible in the Chrome Web Store. The features of the web version of GeoGebra are listed in the original blog post.
There is only one problem with the Chrome App. In fact, […]
- GeoGebra Roadmap As always, our development team is working hard behind the scenes to improve and extend GeoGebra based on the valuable feedback from you, our user community. Today, we would like to let […]