GeoGebra Workshop in Bhilai, India
The workshop was organised by GeoGebra Institute of SCERT Raipur, C.G. India at Bhilai. The event took place in a Teacher Education College , Rungta College of Science and Technology, Kohka, Bhilai. Around 65 students (Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) and Diploma in Education (D.Ed.)) along with their teachers attended the workshop. All the students were from mathematics background. They were very much impressed with the power and flexibility of GeoGebra and some of them even decided to prepare their final lesson plan using GeoGebra.
A similar kind of workshop is going to take place on Saturday, 19th January 2013 at Maitri College. Again the students will be from department of education (B.Ed. and D.Ed.) with mathematics background. I will share some of the photographs of the event also.
Guest post by Sanjay Gulati, GeoGebra Ambassador
- GeoGebra in India: perspectives of GeoGebra in developing countries An important issue in teaching mathematics with GeoGebra is how the so called developing countries can get access to it and benefit from this software. We will follow up here with a series […]
- San Jose GeoGebra Afternoon When: FRI, OCT 19 | 4:00 - 7:00 pm
Where: San Jose State university Department of Mathematics, 520 MacQuarrie Hall
Balazs Koren and Zoltan Kovacs of the International GeoGebra […]
- GeoGebra Enabled Mathematics Curriculum – A Future Perspective This time we have asked P. K. Chaurasia (Ph.D.) from the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT), New Delhi to share his thoughts about GeoGebra and its use in math […]
- Google Summer of Code Mentor Summit Thanks to Google, this year we had 7 students for the Google Summer of Code program. This was the 3rd year we have been involved after 5 and 7 supported students since 2010. As an official […]
- GeoGebra in Venezuela (TEM Group) Today let us present you the impressive story of the TEM (Technology in Mathematics Education) Group from the Faculty of Education and Humanities at the University of Zulia (LUZ), […]