WebRTC is now available for public
Concerning this post, in the 23th version of Google Chrome the WebRTC specification is available without any “flag” to modify. What this means to us that the “Capture Image from WebCam” option of GeoGebraWeb now available for millions and millions Chrome users!
Cheers, and see you on the (GeoGebra) Web!
- Be intuitive Days are passing and the summer conference time is getting closer and closer. In two weeks we (Simon and I) will attend EACA 2012 in Spain, and then CADGME 2012 in Serbia. For both we are […]
- GeoGebraWeb – Spreadsheet view and more… GeoGebra is not only available as a desktop application, but in the web browser too. You can try GeoGebraWeb
in Chrome (works best): http://www.geogebra.org/chrome
or in other […]
- GeoGebraWeb offers CAS functionality After some hard work with Simon Weitzhofer, an undergraduate student at Johannes Kepler University, Linz, Austria, we finally published a GeoGebraWeb version which contains a built-in […]
- GeoGebra Chrome App released GeoGebra in the browser. That is our new goal. And not just that. With the collaboration with Google, we have developed the GeoGebra Chrome App. It is basically GeoGebra in the browser […]
- ChromeApp News, HTML5 GeoGebra We've been working hard to improve the GeoGebra Chrome App.
Some of the improvements include:
The Derivative command (and hence the Tangent Tool) are now working for all functions […]
Posted in GGB
Tagged with: GeoGebraWeb