Dashed lines in HTML5
With the release of Chrome 23, 3 out of 4 major browsers now support dashed curves in HTML5:
Safari 5.1.2: FAIL
Safari 6: OK
Chrome 16.0.912.77: FAIL
Chrome 23: OK
Firefox 9: OK (uses mozDash)
IE 9, 10: FAIL
WebKit build 104795: OK
GeoGebra is believed to be the first major web application to make use if this, eg http://www.geogebra.org/web/milestones/dashedCurves.html.
And the GeoGebra developers were instrumental in persuading Google to implement this in Chrome. Visit the Google Code topic to read the whole conversation.
- GeoGebraWeb – Spreadsheet view and more… GeoGebra is not only available as a desktop application, but in the web browser too. You can try GeoGebraWeb
in Chrome (works best): http://www.geogebra.org/chrome
or in other […]
- Multi-User GeoGebra with Virtual Math Teams (updated) Would you like to work with your friends on GeoGebra? Would you like your students to be able to collaborate in online groups, exploring math together with a shared GeoGebra screen that […]
- Using the Google Chrome App GeoGebra is availible in the Chrome Web Store. The features of the web version of GeoGebra are listed in the original blog post.
There is only one problem with the Chrome App. In fact, […]
- ChromeApp News, HTML5 GeoGebra We've been working hard to improve the GeoGebra Chrome App.
Some of the improvements include:
The Derivative command (and hence the Tangent Tool) are now working for all functions […]
- GeoGebra for tablets Less than $500 are Only $50 is missing to reach our goal of $10,000 on Kickstarter. More than 200 people have helped to make many more people's dream come true. GeoGebra is going to be […]