GeoGebra Ambassadors #2
After introducing Guillermo P. Bautista Jr. yesterday, meet today Sanjay Gulati.
Who are you, what are you doing?
I am Sanjay Gulati from India , a mechanical engineering graduate. I am a secondary mathematics teacher and a teacher trainer.
When did you first try GeoGebra?
I came to know about GeoGebra during March-April 2009.
What do you hate in GeoGebra?
What do you love in GeoGebra?
Its visualisation capabilities and the way it reflects the dynamic nature of mathematics.
What are the GeoGebra related activities you participate?
- I frequently use GeoGebra in my classroom
- I have a blog, where I put all my mathematics related posts. Here I use GeoGebra for most of my posts.
- Please visit the this link to see some of the photographs of training session on GeoGebra conducted by me.
- GeoGebra Ambassador #7 Who are you, what are you doing?
I am Anthony C.M. Or from Hong Kong. I was a secondary mathematics teacher for many years and is now a curriculum development officer in the Education […]
- GeoGebra Ambassadors What makes GeoGebra special, is our Community. Without the Community, GeoGebra is just a software. A very good software, but not so special as it can be with you all. As you all know, the […]
- GeoGebra Ambassador #8 Who are you, what are you doing?
My name is Fabián Vitabar. I am a Maths teacher, from Uruguay. I work in a teachers training institute in Montevideo (IPA), I teach those who will be high […]
- GeoGebra Ambassador #10 Who are you, what are you doing?
My name is Talgat Bainazarov. I have been teaching mathematics in secondary school. At the moment I am a vice-principal at newly opened Nazarbayev […]
- GeoGebra Ambassadors #5 Who are you, what are you doing?
My name is John Golden, I'm a mathematics education prof at Grand Valley State University, in western Michigan, USA. I teach future K-12 teachers, […]